I'm Alive (Remix) - AxTekk I'm Alive (Remix) - AxTekk

Nice bro! This is epic!

AxTekk responds:

Thanks man :) I'm glad you enjoyed

DreamWave - AxTekk DreamWave - AxTekk

It's ok, it the off time drums put it, well, off time... The melody is ok... Very repetitive... The chord progression isn't that great as well...

AxTekk responds:

Fair, the drums are meant to be like that though. Also, there isn't supposed to be a melody really, I had more in mind that this be vibe music to trip to/ get blazed with in the background. Thanks for the review anywho, I'll be sure to check out your stuff.

Triumph Triumph

Amazing! Very good melody and very good chord progressions! It is fluid throughout and is not rough around the edges like most songs are. Me, being a producer and a percussionist find this amazing. I actually would like to use this for something in my youtube channel. Could I possibly use it as background music for gaming or a machinima? This is amazing! Although it could be a bit longer, but it's still amazing as it is.

nmarnson responds:

thank you very much. Yes, i work very hard to make sure it sounds smooth and professional. I can't tell you how many times i revisited this track after i thought it was done, to change something that just wasn't perfect. I'm happy someone noticed!

Sure you can use it on your channel, just say that it's from me and put a link to my youtube channel if you dont mind.

VibrationsZ. VibrationsZ.

Just plain terrible... I mean no offence, but the bass is too grindy for this type of song and the drums don't work with it. The bass is off time and has a lack of good chord progressions.

Greasegoat responds:

The bass is meant to be this grindy. Thanks for your honest opinion.

Fathomite Fathomite

Very good! Although I feel it needs a little bit more, examples could be more chord progressions, and a better melody.

Waidmann responds:

no to chord progressions

this aint trance

Rodeo Town Rodeo Town

Well orchestrated, nice progressions and drums! Really like it! I'm going to post something on my account like this, except sci-fi.

C13b9b11 responds:

Let me know when you write it...if there's anything I like more than evil cowboys, it's evil alien robot overlords!